Thursday, March 7, 2013

Workout log March 7 2013

Wendler Cycle 3 week 3 Deadlift
Having trouble finding time to sleep more than 6 hours a day lately and its showing in my workout. I also switch whey protein, I don't know what other stuff they put in there but I feel restless during the night and can't get a good night sleep. I noticed that all "six star pro nutrition" product have this effect on me. I don't know what crap they are adding in there but I don't react well to it.

Switching back to whey made from the milk of New Zealand grass fed cow. I don't know if it's psychological but they taste less chemical, don't cause any side effect and seem more natural to swallow.

ok results for today
Deadlift
155x5, 195x5, 235x3, 295x5, 335x3, 372.5x2 dissapointing. looks like switching the high rep deadlift might not be a good idea after all. I should have done at least 4 at that weight.

back squat 5x10 at 196

4 round
10 deadlift 195
10 kb swing 2 pood
10 burpee pull up

13:50
completly drained after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment