Monday, April 8, 2013

Workout log April 8, 2013

Wendler cycle 4 week 4 Deload Squat
Squat 160 4x5, 201x5, 241x5

did 10 rnd
50m shuttle (100m total)
90s rest

untimed. I hope the low volume this week will be good for my knee. Ran in an alley between two houses. I was remembered how people with dogs can be disgusting sometimes. During the winter, snow is not removed from the alley, so the people let their dog go and don't clean up after them. When the snow melt all the frozen dog crap end up on the little path. I had to pay careful attention not to slip on it. Nothing against dog themselves, just some owners.

Saturday March 6, 2013
Crossfit Open 13.5
Another friendly reminder that I am far from being an elite athlete.

Did 2 rounds +6 thruster in 4 min.

My hats off to those that were able to go through that pain for 12 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment