Saturday, April 20, 2013

Workout log April 20, 2013

Today I did Jackie
For time
100 SDHP 45#
50 thruster 45#
30 pull up

I did the workout on February 11 after a deload session on the squat in 8.08. Today I did it in 7.18 slightly more than 10% improvement in around 2 months. Given the weight used during deload, I don' t beleive it had a negative impact on the results of that day. I am glad to see that the conditionning is improving, because some day I feel that nothing improved.

I always feel as tire after each workout and always feel that I could be faster. I guess that whatever is your level, you always have those feelings.

Interesting to see that on lighter weight and cardio based WOD my numbers are relatively closer to the elite than on one with heavier weight. Is it because I am too weak vs my cardio or that the elite training is less and less geared to outperform in these type of light workout. It would be interesting to look at the stats on site like beyond the white board to see what are the best results on Jackie and what profile of athlete are getting these results. Are there athlete that would never be in a position to go to the crossfit game that beat a 5:30 time on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment