Saturday, June 29, 2013

Workout log June 29, 2013

"Bruck"
Four rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
185 pound Back squat, 24 reps
135 pound Jerk, 24 reps
40 min. I really wanted in the 30`s but I had 12 rep left at 39:15. After 6 reps I was about to throw up so racked for a few sec but I couldn`t complete the 6 rep fast enough

Really wanted to try that one even if I felt wrecked this morning. I knew this one would hurt but I really felt like going through the 96 squat almost at bodyweight. I was feeling tired and I didn`t properly warmed up the squat. The first round could have been faster. 

Then I went to coach my middle one and we played a half hour game at the end. I don`t have energy left. I am really looking forward to rest next week during my deload week. Plus I decided not to take any contracts during the month of July to spend quality time with my sons. Should really help with recovery, or perhaps not.

No comments:

Post a Comment