Monday, September 30, 2013

Workout log September 30, 2013

Wendler cycle 1 week 1 squat / Weighted Pull up
I am back on my Wendler/Crossfit hybrid after a devastating (for my body) Smolov Jr for squat. I took last week as a deload week and I am back at it this week. The heavy squat volume was hard on my right knee who started swelling again. Lot's of ice and streching last week and it's feeling better now.

Squat
warm up sets, 272x5, 315x5, 356x4+1
I don't know what happened I felt weak after the fourth rep, I had to re-rack for 5 sec and complete the fifth rep. I might have started too heavy on the squat cycle. I felt it was a low volume today

weighted pull up.
I did a major reset on that one
warm up sets, bwx5, bw+25x5, bw+55x7

finished with
squat 5x10 at 210 with 1 min rest. Reps where easy but the problem was mainly with my conditionning. I was breathing really hard after the second set.

No comments:

Post a Comment