Monday, September 23, 2013

Workout log September 23, 2013

Deload week 
Wanted to just do main page wod this morning but couldn't finish it. I couldn't beleive

it was
50 Overhead squat 45#
100 situp
25 overhead squat 115#
50 knee to elbow
10 overhead squat 185#
20 GHD

I couldn't perform a single rep at 185, My legs where just giving up on me. I normally have no problem with OHS 185. Usually my core is the weak element in my OHS but today the legs where the problem. They couldn't stay stable enough to maintain the rest. I had to forget about the 10 last OHS rep and I completed the 20 GHD.

After that workout, when I climbed up the stair to take my shake my wife told me I was white. I was feeling dizzy and weak. I really have to take it easy this week if I want to recover and continue with my previous program

No comments:

Post a Comment