Friday, September 20, 2013

Workout log September 20, 2013

Smolov Jr Squat week 3 day 3
This is not funny anymore, working out is becoming a burden. I am falling asleep around nine and I am starting to struggle finding energy for other stuff in life. Everytime I go under the bar I wonder if my legs still have enough to complete the reps. My legs are actually feeling weaker than ever. On any effort like running I feel that they can't follow anymore

squat 8x4 at 345 but I took around 5+ min  between each set to make sure I wasn't going to be dizzy. Still I almost missed the last rep

tried to do wendler 5-3-1 on press but again couldn't even complete the second heavy set

can't wait for all this to be over tomorrow. I am switching back to my old program after a week of deload

No comments:

Post a Comment